3D Eyebrow Tattoo, or Eyebrow Embroidery, or Eyebrow Microblading in Denver is a relatively new method of eyebrow tattoo that mimics the look of real hair and lasts 1-3 years! Get the brows you've always wanted without the unnatural look of a tattoo. No need to deal with the hassle of drawing in your brows.
- Make brows look fuller and thicker
- Fill in sparse areas or "bald patches" in your brow
- Darken blonde or light brows
- Correction of old eyebrow tattoo
- Correct uneven brow shape to make them more symmetrical or- Great for alopecia or trichotillomania sufferers
- Microblading - from $400 to $500 (includes 2 appointments)
- Touch up over existing microblading - from $150
- For Microblading Correction - consultation is Mandatory! (exact price will be determined during consultation)
- Deposit - $100 - when you schedule your appointment (will be applied towards your total at the time of service) 48 hour cancellation notice required!
The microblading procedure is done in 2 appointments which are covered in total fee. A follow up is provided in 4-8 weeks. Any follow-up appointment that is scheduled longer than 8(eight weeks after your initial appointment is no longer considered a follow-up.
Please take the time to make consultation appointment.
- Do not work out 24 hours before procedure. Avoid sun and tanning four weeks prior to procedure.
- Refrain from the use of alcohol, salt/sodium, aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E (fish oil) or other blood-thinning medications for 3-7 days prior to your procedure. All is listed above will lead to bleeding which will compromise pigment retention and form thick scabbing.
- No brow waxing or tinting one week before the procedure.
- Refrain from mood-altering drugs for at least 24 hours prior to any procedure.
No doctor prescribed medication should ever be discontinued without first consulting your physician. Please note: You will be more sensitive right before and during your menstrual cycle.
- Use a small amount of the healing/hydrating serum twice a day for 2 weeks
- NO makeup or skincare products on treated area for two weeks.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 2 weeks.
- NO facials, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 2 weeks
Please note: - Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first two weeks. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures. - If you come in with a TAN(no sun 20 days before & 30 days after) pigments implanted in TAN skin MAY Heal Darker, appear Ashy and WILL NOT look like hair strokes.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pregnant or Nursing
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations, Psoriasis, Eczema or Dermatitis in or around the eyebrow (Chronic shedding, bumps, redness, irritation or flaking of the skin in the eyebrow area, rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- MRSA-Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Had Botox in the last 2 weeks
- Used Accutane in the past year
- If you are knowingly under the influence of drugs or any mood altering drugs/medications
- Severe Rosacea Super thin/vascular skin
- Severely Oily Skin (looks more powdered/solid)
- Diabetes type 1 & 2(prone to slow healing & Infection)
- Had Chemical peel in the past 30 days
What to expect during and after your microblading session:
Your new temporary eyebrow will go through several phases during the healing cycle.The pigment will appear very sharp and dark immediately after the procedure. This is because the pigment is still sitting on top of your skin, and has not yet settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually. Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab, as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin.Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly, however, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.You can now enjoy your beautiful new temporary eyebrows.